New Bathroom Installation
SJD Plumbing & Heating offer a turnkey solution for new bathroom installations, including design, installation and material sourcing. We offer quality bathroom renovation and installation services across Bournemouth and Dorset.
We oversee everything for you from design and product sourcing right through to installation, keeping you updated throughout. We are happy to work with clients remotely if you are a land lord or living abroad.
Getting the balance between functionality and aesthetics is key to any bathroom design, whether it’s your dream luxury bathroom or a functional bathroom in a rental property. That’s why we always begin our process with a site visit to get a full understanding of your needs and requirements.
We will review your available space to understand how to utilise and maximize your bathroom area and to discuss the look and feel you are trying to achieve.
Using this insight as guidance, we will then design a floor plan with detailed product recommendations. Accompanying this will be a fully comprehensive quote that includes all of the labour, materials, rubbish removal and products included in the recommendations. With SJD Plumbing & Heating we believe in absolute transparency, so there are no hidden costs or nasty surprises at the end!
Why choose our project managed bathroom service?
Help and advice with the design process from a bathroom designer, tailoring your bathroom project to your budget and style requirements.
Peace of mind
Peace of mind that you will get a perfect end result and a bathroom that perfectly matches your vision and budget.
Ease of service
You won’t have to leave the house to look at products if you don’t want to and you don’t need to be there for the installation.
If your scope of work stays the same, so will the cost.
Once you are happy with the new bathroom design, we will then work with you to finalise a product list. Then tile samples can be provided or we can advise of showrooms where you can see recommended products to choose from.
We are not tied to any set manufacturer which means we can access the whole of the market. That means our recommendations will always be based on what will best match your budget and requirements. Once your design and products are confirmed, our quote gets finalised and remains fixed unless the scope of work or products change.
We will sign and manage for any deliveries during the project and ensure all waste is removed ethically. All of our fitters are highly skilled and multi trained in plumbing, electrics, tiling and more which helps to ensure a smooth and speedy installation. At SJD Plumbing & Heating we believe that it is the quality of the workmanship and thoughtfulness of the design that is the most important part of any bathroom renovation.
- Steps involved for your bathroom refurbishment
- Bathroom Fitting Experts provides:
- Bathroom tiling services
- Dry-lining and plastering
- Sourcing materials
- Your bathroom installation comes with:
- Careful disconnection of any furniture and accessories that may disrupt the bathroom renovation process
- Storing and disposing of any unwanted accessories or items
- Removal of existing tiles on the walls or floor
- Old plaster and plasterboard removed
- All necessary plumbing and electrical work
- Remedying work such as dry-lining or plastering, replacing tiles or wall boards
- Floor and wall tiling
- Fitting of old or upgraded bathroom furniture and accessories
Apart from the high-quality bathroom refurbishment work we do in Bournemouth, you can also count on us to install a wide range of new accessories and items.
- Exhaust fans are an important part of having a clean and freshly aired bathroom. An extractor fan also protects your bathroom, toilet or wet room from damp and mold issues. All electrical work required for extractor fan installation can easily be handled by our team.
- Whether you want a bathroom full of brightness or an innovative LED lighting design which reflects the light around your mirrors, we have what it takes to complete any lighting installation you have in mind.
- We also cover a wide variety of bathroom furniture installations such as basins, shower trays, bathtubs, toilet bowls and many others. It doesn’t matter whether you simply want to replace a cupboard or a basin. Or you want a complete refurbishment of your bathroom, our specialist tradesmen are ready to complete the task.
If you want to change the tiles on your floor or walls, the tiling services we provide can include the installation of a wide variety of:
- Ceramic or porcelain tiling
- Marble tiling
- Limestone tiling
- Travertine tiling
- State tiling
- 2-coat and skimming
- Dry-lining of different board types
A complete bathroom refurbishment can be an extensive home improvement project. A huge variety of materials and supplies are often required. Here are just a few examples of the materials we use and can source for you:
- Wall and floor boards
- Fully insured and guaranteed workmanship
- Complete coverage of all domestic buildings and facilities as well as commercial buildings like bars, restaurants, schools and many others
- Experience you can trust – gained through many years of work in the industry
- An obligation-free on-site consultation
- A flexible working schedule, following any needs you might have
Bathroom Installation FAQs
Do you offer a bathroom design and installation service?
Yes. We are here to make your vision become a reality. All our bathrooms are designed, made and fitted to your exact specification. All our design work is included within our no obligation quotations, so what have you got to lose giving us a call today?
If you have already sourced your products, we are also happy to provide a fitting only service.
Do your products carry a guarantee?
Yes. We offer 12 months installation guarantee alongside individual manufacturer guarantees.
Will you remove my old Bathroom and disposed of it?
We can remove your old bathroom and this is included within our quote price. If a skip is required we will advise our customers in advance who will have the option to source their own, or we can arrange this on their behalf. Please note that there will be an additional charge for waste disposal via us.
Removal of all waste will be done in the most environmentally friendly way possible and in accordance with waste disposal regulations.
What areas do you cover?
We are based in Bournemouth so we predominantly cover our surrounding areas of Dorset. However, our work has taken us as far afield as London, Kent, Suffolk, and Oxfordshire.
Should you live in a county outside of our main area we may be able to offer an initial remote service via email and phone. We will of course ensure we visit your home prior to any work commencement to finalise the project together with you.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We are happy to accept payment via bank transfer, cash, cheque or online invoice (payment using debit/credit cards)